An experienced Marketing Account Manager is sought by an international full service agency in Huddersfield.
As an Account Manager you’ll work closely with the Account Director to deliver all campaigns for the agency’s key clients. You will manage the day-to-day running of projects and will be responsible for their delivery.
You’ll act as a crucial link between our clients and the agency – liaising internally and with clients to co-ordinate and deliver multi-channel creative campaigns.
- Day-to-day management of campaigns
- Meeting and liaising with clients to discuss projects and take briefs
- Working with the Account Director and Creative team to produce multi-media campaigns (offline, online, TV)
- Writing creative briefs and developing campaign timing plans
- Producing cost estimates, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients
- Liaising with suppliers
- Researching (e.g. competitor reviews)
The successful Account Manager should ideally have most of the following:
- An experienced Account Manager with minimum 3 years’ experience in an agency
- Experience of online and offline marketing across multiple channels
- Ability to run jobs through the agency from early concepts through to final artwork (singlehandedly if required)
- Ability to critique creative and ensure on brief
- Relationship building
- Microsoft Word, Excel and Keynote (with experience putting presentations together)
- Finance experience (cost estimates, invoicing etc)
- A good and passionate creative thinker
- Happy to travel for work to help service accounts
- Driving license and car as some clients are not accessible by public transport
- Up to £28,000 salary depending on experience
- Early finish on Fridays
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- 3 / 4 days closure over Christmas (not taken out of holiday allowance)
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Pot of personal development money to spend each year
- Pension scheme
- Progression into a Senior Account Manager role
- Free coffee/drinks from bar/food/cakes etc!
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire – commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Barnsley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Halifax
£24,000 – £28,000 depending on experience + benefits
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.