Excellent entry level opportunity into marketing. The position will involve supporting the marketing and business development team of a professional services firm. The apprenticeship contract is likely to run for 18-24 months.
- Prepare marketing communications campaigns; send out e-newsletters and other communications
- Update and maintain the database, checking and cleaning any duplication’s
- Update social media platforms and website with content; develop knowledge of on-line marketing best practice
- Assist in the organisation of events; including invitations, preparation of badges, deal with registrations, participate in the events as required, deal with pre-event and post-event queries
- Update PR material
- Provide administrative support to the team
- Should have a minimum of 3 good A’ Levels and be keen to embark on a career in marketing
- Be willing to undertake further training and development including administrative or marketing qualifications
- Computer literate across MS Office and ideally familiar with Adobe, databases, content management systems and social media.
- Be well-presented with good communication and organisational skills; have attention to detail
Full-time office hours
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.