Fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Agency Account Manager to join a leading marketing and lead generation agency based in Staffordshire.
As the Marketing Agency Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- Building and developing relationships with Customers and Clients
- Overseeing various Digital, Traditional and Direct marketing campaigns, ensuring they are delivered to the highest standards
- Liaising with clients to update them on the progress of campaigns
- Managing the delivery of; telemarketing, email marketing, direct mail, search engine optimisation, website management, print, web design and more
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing Agency Account Manager will have:
- At least 2-4 years’ experience handling multiple account, ideally in a marketing agency environment
- Be confident, proactive with direct, regular client communication
- Can deal with the pressure of managing multiple activities concurrently
- Be commercially aware and able to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Good computer skills, with the ability to work with outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and CRM. (Full training will be given).
- Experience of managing traditional marketing, digital marketing and telemarketing campaigns.
In return the Marketing Agency Account Manager will receive a basic salary of £28,000 – £32,000 (salary dependant on experience).
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Salary for the Marketing Agency Account Manager position is £25000 – £32,000.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.