A new and exciting opportunity has arisen to work as a Marketing and Business Development Assistant for a small, growing company on the outskirts of Winchester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking candidate who will be encouraged to use their initiative and take responsibility within this role.
The post- holder will have contact with clients to obtain new business, working with the company’s diary system, database work to ensure all are up to date and assisting with marketing. Learning the different systems and preparing mailshots. There will also be some day to day administrative tasks to complete.
- Maintaining databases across all sectors of the business
- General administrative tasks as required
- Answer telephone and email enquiries in a professional manner
- Liaise closely with BDM to promote the different segments of the company
- Use own initiative to develop marketing campaigns
- Attend conferences as exhibitors with BDM to promote the company and assist in the preparation of promotional material
- Undertake other reasonable and related duties as may be required from time to time
This is a full time, permanent position paying an annual salary of up to £20,000 depending on the candidate. Full driving licence and access to a car is essential.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.