Our client, an award winning international organisation in the education sector has an exciting opportunity to join their expanding team in Cambridge.
As part of our client’s continuous development and expansion, they are looking for a Marketing and Business Development Executive to join their current Planning and Operations team.
Duties to include:
- Recruiting students from overseas to enjoy their programmes
- Developing and implementing the strategic brand plan with the objective of delivering brand growth year on year
- Using marketing strategies to understand the target market
- Collecting and assessing of information on competitor products
- Proactive, High energy, collaborative and a problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Other department responsibilities
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a highly-motivated Marketing and Business Development Executive, to build a global brand and manage business development sales. We need someone who has a strong understanding of sales and marketing. The successful candidate will work across all aspects of marketing including: marketing research, product development, sales; and, advertising.
- Bachelor degree (minimum requirement), that was taught in English and is equivalent to a UK bachelor’s degree, master’s degree or PhD
- At least 2-3 years of relevant experience in global marketing and business development.
- Has strong communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Independent and able to work under pressure to produce quality work with fixed deadlines.
- Confident IT skills (especially the use of Microsoft Word and Excel).
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, diverse and forward thinking company on a full-time permanent basis offering a salary of £20,000 to £30,000 DOE + Bonus Scheme.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV to Rob via email at firstname.lastname@example.org today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.