We have just registered a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketer to join a renowned professional services company in their modern Leeds city centre offices. Within this role you will be working with the Business Development team, preparing and delivering a marketing plan in order to support in acquiring new business.
This role would be ideal for a confident and commercially aware candidate with marketing experience gained within professional services and strong knowledge of the business development process.
Your duties will include:
- Undertaking research to identify office targets and support business development activity
- Working closely with the BDM on preparing and delivering the office marketing and business development plan, checking progress against the plan regularly
- Using national targeting campaigns to generate follow up leads
- Preparing proposals, PQQs and presentation material
- Planning and delivering the office event programme
- Supporting the BDM and partners with delivering external communications material and collateral
- Championing the use of social media in the office to increase engagement
- Supporting and delivering on strategic sponsorships and initiatives with third parties
- Ensuring the CRM system is used effectively to support the business
- Assist with national and regional marketing and business development projects.
The successful candidate will have a marketing and business development background gained within professional services and have a high level of commercial awareness. You will also possess the following skills and experience:
- Marketing and Business Development experience within professional services
- Strong knowledge of the Business Development process
- Driven and enthusiastic with the ability to challenge partners when needed
- A professional and confident communicator
- Proactive and self-motivated
- A marketing degree or CIM qualification
Set up a job alert.