The post holder will be responsible for designing and delivering member communications publicising the company, it is paying upto £26k depending on experience.
- Ensure marketing needs are met
- Drive the growth and development of the company communication channels, focusing on social media and the company newsletter
- Heighten awareness of the company’s work and impact amongst its members
- Update systems and content to ensure the company is represented externally as proactive and relevant
- Develop skills in social media, media relations and design on an ongoing basis
- Ensure consistent messaging across all marketing and communications
- To build and implement direct marketing campaigns to promote events and other services across multiple channels
- To support the Head of Marketing and Communications in ensuring marketing plans are updated, optimised and carried out on time and to the highest level of quality.
- Being responsible for delivering a range of scheduled marketing
- Email communication to members and the wider profession
- Website updates
- General marketing
- Collate marketing materials for each relevant activity
- Design and publish the company’s newsletter in collaboration with External Affairs team colleagues and other teams across the organisation
- Design and publish, as required promotional materials for specific activities, using agreed templates for ease of design creation
- Update and refresh website content
- Select and extract mailing lists from the core database, and update opt-outs
- Where necessary, draft and distribute press releases to the media
- Contribute to social media activity for all the commercial portfolio
- Work with the Head of Marketing and Communications on internal communications activity if necessary
The ideal candidate for the role should have:
- Good experience of using the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign), CRM systems (e.g. MS Dynamics) and a mass email system.
- Good experience of creative marketing work in a similar role
- A proactive outlook, and the ability to learn quickly and use initiative
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Enthusiasm, positivity and a commitment to the team
- The ability to cope with conflicting demands, respond well and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Calmness under pressure
- Experience of (or enthusiasm to learn how to) use of social media (Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram)
With regret, due to the volume of CVs we receive, only suitable candidates will be contacted.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.