This is a chance for you to join an established family business, specialising in both machinery hire and bespoke training schemes. With over 50 years’ industry experience and a sound standing, this company pride themselves on delivering high level service and strong values. With an impressive selection of accreditations and memberships, this company have developed a strong presence within the market.
They are now seeking a passionate and experienced Marketing and Training Coordinator to join their business on a permanent basis. This role will support two depots, one in the North East and the other in Cambridgeshire. This role is ideally suited to a marketing professional seeking accountability and autonomy, you will be provided with the opportunity to utilise your creative flair and initiative to develop and drive marketing ideas and strategies.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Marketing and Training Coordinator holds responsibility for supporting the planning, delivery and evaluation of a range of marketing projects and events. Alongside coordinating internal events, you will attend regional meetings when required – liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders in various events, including exhibitions and networking events.
Coordinating training courses for new business and renewals is also a key part of this role. Supported by other team members, you will organise training courses, ensuring they are profitable and aiming to continuously maximise their potential. This will require excellent organisation skills, in terms of supporting administration to chase paperwork and take payments.
As this position covers both depots, you will be expected to build strong rapport with colleagues across the two sites by ensuring consistent, regular communication.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Showing a proactive approach to the role, you will identify and contact new prospects; as well as nurturing relationships with the current client base via marketing campaigns, social media and newsletters.
- You will also be accountable for contributing to and developing existing marketing plans and strategies. In order to maximise the company’s profile, you will design regular mailers, coming up with creative ideas for promotions.
- Fluent in social media, you will use various methods to research and implement detailed plans, including the scheduling of platforms such as; Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. You will utilise these platforms to contact, connect and network with prospects, with the aim to monitor, maintain and increase followers.
Website & Mailchimp
- Taking responsibility for the website, you will ensure that all regular news is posted. Showing your expertise in Mailchimp, you will manage campaigns for various training dates and promotions, assisting with the production of marketing materials.
- In addition, you will actively nurture renewal leads to ensure maximum conversion of repeat training; following up sales and training quotations, sending out additional support information. To provide additional assistance, you will coordinate training courses, book instructors and training equipment to ensure a fluid service.
- Due to the nature of the role, you will deal with training enquiries on a regular basis, providing any requested information and also organising and sending confirmation emails for any bookings.
- Alongside your daily duties, you will also be expected to keep up-to-date on training news, proactively monitoring industry information and monitoring competitor activity.
To be successful with your application, you must carry extensive experience within a marketing role, ideally within a training company or small business. You will show proven experience in designing mailers and in coming up with innovative ideas, using your own research and knowledge.
You will be logical and methodical in your approach and be able to work proactively. A proven record of seeing projects through to completion is essential, with accuracy and attention to detail being key skills you will exhibit. A strong creative flair is compulsory and you must be dependable and trustworthy. Working as part of a small team, being a team player is essential.
Due to the nature of this role you must have exceptional spelling and grammar, ideally with literary examples to support this. It is essential that you carry strong IT expertise, especially with; Mailchimp, MS Office and all social media platforms.
You will receive a competitive salary of up to £20,000.
This is a full-time role, whereby you will work from 8.30am until 5pm Monday – Friday. You will also be expected to spend 3-5 days every 6 weeks in the other depot, which is in Cambridgeshire. Therefore, you must hold a full UK driving license and be happy to travel.
The point of contact for this role is Katie Newton. She can be contacted directly on 0191 492 6622 or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.