Top Job Recruitment are looking for a Marketing Assistant to work at a food manufacturing company based in Halstead that has been in operation for over 20 years
If you are willing to improve the functioning of your role, can work as part of a team and support others in the team where necessary, then this could be the job for you
- Cover all aspects of the Receptionist role as and when required
- Provide administrator and organisational support for the marketing team
- Keeping all staff within the wider company up to date with interesting information relating to marketing
- Managing the content on The Store Cupboard (our branded portal system), ensuring all information is up-to-date and new information is added in a timely manner
- Coordinating the distribution of product and samples to customers, commercial teams, and export partners
- Raise purchase orders on SAGE and keep a log of all invoices for the Marketing Credit Card.
- Managing all content on a global FMCG portal, ensuring all information is up-to-date and uploaded promptly
- Daily monitoring of competitor activities and share any interesting news with the marketing team
- Preparation for all sampling events and activities as required.
If you are dynamic, upbeat, friendly and well organised always, then apply now
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.