My client are seeking an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join their friendly team at their head offices in Basingstoke on a permanent, part time basis.
The roles and responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator will include:
- Liaising with external design agencies to coordinate and develop materials such as brochures, leaflets, flyers etc.
- Writing and producing bi-monthly and quarterly news letters
- Creating internal marketing materials such as leaflets and posters
- Ensuring all marketing materials are presented professionally and accurately and to carry out proof reading activities as required for other materials as requested
- Overseeing and maintaining the Company website
- Promoting and maintaining the Brand at all times, ensuring consistent Brand expression both internally and externally across all marketing activities
- Monitoring budgets to make sure that spend is in line with planned activity
- Creating and managing the Marketing Database
- Carry out administrative duties as required
To be successful for the Marketing Coordinator role, you will need:
- To have a good knowledge and understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising
- Be able write copy, proof read and produce engaging and professional marketing materials
- Excellent written and communication skills and a keen eye for detail
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook and Publisher
- Previous experience within a similar marketing role with familiarity and knowledge of the principles of SEO and Google Analytics
- A minimum of two years in a Marketing Role with a Marketing or equivalent qualification
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Matched up to 6% pension
- Cycle to work scheme
1-1 Recruitment is one of the leading recruitment agencies for jobs in Basingstoke for permanent, temporary and contract recruitment solutions. Due to the high volume of applications we are receiving, if you do not hear from a consultant within 5 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In the meantime please keep an eye on www.1-1recruitment.co.uk for any other potential vacancies.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.