Are you a recent graduate looking to start your career within Marketing?
Our Client is very well established company based in Hertfordshire, who are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant to join their team.
- Help deliver the Marketing and Communications strategy
- Assist in the management of the production of marketing materials – leaflets, posters etc.
- Promote brands through tailored and focussed marketing
- Develop an understanding of market trends, developments and main competitors
- Assist in building the brand product portfolio
- Build and maintain contacts with trade media
- Assist in design and development of merchandising solutions
- Assist in creation and maintenance of web content and information for sales team
- Effective communication of marketing information in-house
- Create effective partnerships with PR, Social Media, Customer Services and Design
- Assist in creation and production of marketing for events/exhibitions
- Assist in the brand promotional calendar/promotional activities
- Assist in building strong relationships with designers, printers and production agencies
- Graduate calibre (Marketing/Business/Sales preferred)
- Good working knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint required
- Knowledge and passion for beauty/fashion
- Professional and confident in communicating to internal and external contacts
- Good copy writing skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
If this is what you’re looking for, please apply today!
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.