We’re looking for an ambitious undergraduate with a passion for marketing. In exchange for your enthusiasm, skills and effort, we’re willing to provide a space in our team where you can learn from the best.
Working within the B2B sector, you’ll be working with the new business marketing team – gaining valuable skills in lead generation, campaign implementation and post campaign analysis.
This role is perfect for a marketing graduate looking to expand their knowledge of the full marketing mix.
What’s in the role?
The role reports directly to the Senior Marketing Manager and will support them and the wider marketing team. You’ll be working directly with a wider team of digital marketing, design and content creators. You’ll be a key team player who enjoys a fast-paced environment, has a flexible approach and wants to be part of a growing marketing team.
- Support the Marketing Team in the planning, preparation and execution of our marketing activity
- Planning and execution of internal marketing campaigns
- Email Marketing – Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
- Direct Mail – Campaign creation, implementation and analysis
- Data cleansing and enrichment – fully utilising our in-house advanced technology.
- Contributing to the marketing calendar and strategy planning
- Content creation and publication, in line with the content strategy
- Administrative duties such as competitor monitoring, data gathering and insight analysis
- Any additional activities as required by the Senior Marketing Manager
- A marketing degree (or similar) would be advantageous
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of online marketing and it’s role within the marketing mix
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude – team player
- Career driven, ambitious
In return for all of this, we can offer the opportunity to really make the role your own – to grow and develop it in to your marketing future. This is a great time to join an expanding team, with great benefits.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.