Established over 60 years ago, we are a family business with 60 stores throughout the UK and Ireland; along with a very successful website this makes us the largest independent wholesale supplier to the professional hair & beauty industry in the UK.
Supplying cutting edge brands such as L’Oréal, Wella, Goldwell, Schwarzkopf, TIGI OPI, Sienna X, Wahl, Babyliss and many more, makes us a one stop shop for the industry.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Assistant to join our head office team in Hollingbury Brighton. Working alongside the Senior Marketing Executive you will assist with the creation and implementation of activity to support the marketing plan.
- Implement marketing activity as per the marketing plan – both in print (leaflets, posters) and digital (emails, social media)
- To produce and distribute point of sale signs for branches as required
- Work on marketing projects requested through the business
- Design and send out emails to the database using Emarsys software.
- To monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Assist with updating the company’s social media sites when needed
- Editing/creating print and digital comms, using Adobe Indesign (you will also have access to the full Adobe suite)
- Being a point of contact for store queries
- Co-ordinating the delivery of store materials from our Warehouse to stores
Your skills & experience
- Minimum 1 year in another Marketing role or recently qualified in a Marketing or similar degree
- Good knowledge of Adobe design software, ideally at the least Indesign. Other design software knowledge such as Photoshop & Illustrator is desirable but not essential, as is the ability to use Adobe video editing software.
- Must be motivated and a good team player, but can also work independently
- Have a keen interest in hair and beauty
- Keep up to date with hair and beauty trends
If you are looking for the opportunity to change or further your career by joining a highly successful Company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (LinkedIn & Website only ad)
We thank you for your interest in working for Capital Hair & Beauty and for taking the time to apply today.
Capital processes Job Applicant’s data within the principles of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the recruitment of this role the Company is not basing decisions on automated decision making.Required Skills: Adobe design software
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.