Location: Both Singleton and Bay Campus
The University is committed to supporting and promoting equality and diversity in all of its practices and activities. We aim to establish an inclusive environment and welcome diverse applications from the following protected characteristics: age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race (including colour, nationality, ethnic and national origin), religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation.
Main Purpose of the Post
Swansea University’s Faculty of Science and Engineering offers students the opportunity to study from a plethora of Engineering and Science Undergraduate, Postgraduate and International degrees, taught by world renowned academics in their field of expertise.
Main duties include:
- Support the Marketing Manager and/or Officers through implementation of marketing activities associated with the marketing plan in the area you work.
- Identify marketing opportunities and activities to advance your area/market.
- Work on targeted marketing campaigns identified for external and internal audiences.
- Produce marketing collateral for example, promotional material, online microsites, events and social media campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the correct use of brand and sub brand guidelines for the University.
- Work closely with Digital colleagues to deliver the website in your area using digital and social media marketing campaigns to ensure an integrated approach.
- Undertake marketing administration (external campaigns, finance, travel, hospitality) as necessary in the area you work.
- Support the evaluation of marketing activity in your area and provide appropriate statistical information, producing analytical reports to show areas of growth and improvement.
- Demonstrable evidence of taking pride in delivering professional services and solutions
- Ability to work together in an environment of equality, trust and respect to deliver services that strive to exceed the needs and expectations of customers
- Demonstrable evidence of providing a caring approach to all of your customers ensuring a personalised and positive experience
- Educated to A-level standard with relevant work experience
- Experience in developing and delivering integrated marketing plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to include the creation and delivery of publications and presentations, online content and marketing activity
- Excellent Digital and IT skills including a good working knowledge of Microsoft office systems, understanding of web content management systems and the ability to use CRM databases as a marketing tool
- Experience of engaging staff, working across several departments and at all levels to achieve successful outcomes in line with marketing aims
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent grammatical and writing capabilities and the ability to work with people at all skills and experience levels. Organises work for optimum effectiveness, using all the resources, tools and methods available so that the objectives of the role, team and organisation are met
- Proven customer-facing communications skills both written and oral
- Highly self-driven with strong organisational skills, responsible and keen to improve with training opportunities
- A high level of IT literacy and writing skills, together with experience of managing elements of set budgets and financial procedures
- Ability to work under pressure retaining exceptional attention to detail, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good team spirit and a commitment to working with others.
For any informal enquiries please contact Chloe O’Connor chloe.o.oconnor@Swansea.ac.uk
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.