An incredible opportunity has arisen for a B2B Marketing Assistant. This growing business are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to be based at their premises in Bulwell. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for all marketing activities including social media, promotions and advertisements, website development, newsletters and print/web production support – to include proof reading, photography and content creation and also promoting brand awareness.
What the job will involve:
- Assisting the Marketing Manager with all daily marketing activities and ensuring all deadlines are met
- Updating social media channels with fresh and engaging content
- Updating company website, blog, news and case studies
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns
- Assist in design and distribution of marketing materials
- Working closely with the sales team and arranging lead follow up e-shots.
- Use CRM database to export and analyse data
- Email marketing – deliver email campaigns, managing content, building of emails, schedule and sends and reporting on results.
- Conference/ events planning, support and occasional attendance
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- Good knowledge of marketing and social media strategies
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign and Photoshop
- Computer and web literate – Competent with MS Office packages and software
- MailChimp capabilities
- Capable of using WordPress or similar CMS
- Knowledge of SEO and paid advertisements
- Outstanding organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines, able to manage time and prioritise multiple tasks for many different sectors.
- Highly organised with excellent planning and time management skills, able to work under own initiative and some days on their own.
Free on-site parking *Friday finish at 4pm
9am – 5pm – can be flexible
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Finance, HR, Marketing, Business Support and Sales.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.