Monday – Friday, 9-5.30pm
Company pension scheme and employee benefits available
Westbase Technology is a leading European distributor of 4G LTE and hybrid networking solutions. We work at the forefront of our industry, offering our employees the opportunity to be a part of something innovative and progressive in technology. Working with leading vendor partners and mobile operators, Westbase provides exposure to exciting work relationships both in and outside our business.
About the Role
Westbase is currently looking for an energetic and committed marketing individual. The role is available at an assistant or executive level, depending on the applicant’s experience, as we’re interested in seeing graduates with job placement experience as well as more advanced candidates with 1-2 years in a marketing role. At either level, for the right candidate there will be an opportunity for career development and advancement.
The successful candidate will work as part of a wider internal and external marketing team, consisting of a designer, web developers, search marketing, copywriter, and marketing manager, giving them exposure to all areas of marketing and communications.
Key activities include:
- Maintaining the Westbase Technology website and online shop
- Day-to-day management of company social media channels
- Helping to implement multi-channel campaigns across email, web, public relations and events
- Supporting product launch activities
- Assisting with the production of marketing materials
- Working with our marketing automation and lead nurturing system
- Helping the marketing manager to monitor competitor activities
- Liaising with 3rd party agencies, such as printers, web developers, etc.
- Providing general administration duties for the marketing department
- Helping the marketing manager and HR function to manage internal marketing, processes and communications
- Delivering marketing support to our channel customers as required
What We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate for this role will have 1-2 years’ marketing experience within a technology / telecommunications company, or have an active interest in this sector, and be:
- Educated to degree level or have a relevant qualification
- Highly driven, focused and eager to learn
- Well organised with good attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, particularly written
- A confident technology user
- Interested in developing a career in marketing
Contact: Kelly Bell
This is a full time, office-based role which reports directly to the Marketing Manager. If you are interested in applying for this role then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.