Rickard Luckin is an established Accountancy and Tax Advisory firm, with a significant presence across Essex and the South East. From our offices in Basildon, Chelmsford and Southend-on-Sea, our expert team of chartered accountants and tax advisers work with businesses and individuals across Essex to help them realise their potential and achieve their aims.
Our passion and commitment does not stop at the client experience! We follow the same approach with our team members! As an award-winning training firm, our core mission is to ensure all team members continue to grow and develop, supporting our team to meet their individual goals and aspirations.
Are you a Marketing professional with a passion for everything marketing? Are you looking for a varied role where no two days are the same, offering the opportunity to involve yourself across the full marketing mix?
If so, Rickard Luckin, ranked nationally as the 8th Best Accountancy Firm to work for in the UK, and 67th in the regional list of Best Companies to work for in the East of England, are now looking for a Marketing & Business Development Manager to work with stakeholders in allocated sector and area teams to develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns and projects that align to the firm’s Marketing & Business Development Strategy.
About the role:
This is a varied and multi-faceted role as part of a small but expanding team. As a key member of the marketing department you will be expected to take a lead on a number of projects that focus on three key objectives around winning new clients, enhancing existing client relationships, and building brand awareness and consideration.
The Marketing & Business Development Manager will be a creative thinker but with an analytical and strategic approach that can work in silo as well as part of a team, challenging themselves as well as those around them as the firm looks to expand and develop its marketing capabilities.
Specifically, the role will focus on a number of key aspects that include:
- Marketing Campaign Strategy & Management
- Marketing Systems, Tools and Platforms
- Content, Editorial & Publications – External Communications
- Digital Marketing – Brand Awareness
- Client Experience
- Business Development and Client development
Rickard Luckin is driven by a forward-thinking leadership team, a mind-set that is encouraged throughout the business and particularly within Marketing. This role will therefore suit someone that is keen to challenge the norm and bring fresh ideas and concepts to the table in support of marketing initiatives and the goals of the wider business. The scope of the role is therefore unlimited – an opportunity with endless potential for a candidate with a positive can-do attitude.
- Positive, confident and ‘can-do, have done’ attitude (i.e. brings potential solutions as well as problems to the attention of colleagues and senior management)
- Mobile – able/willing to travel to all Rickard Luckin offices or to offsite venues for events and meetings
- 5+ years of B2B services marketing experience (with experience in professional services or accountancy especially valuable)
- First Degree in Business Studies or Marketing and/or Level 6 CIM Diploma in Professional Marketing Qualification (or working towards) highly desirable
- Comfortable working in an environment with a degree of ambiguity and change, whilst bringing prior experience to help define departmental processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to build effective, collaborative working relationships with senior stakeholders
- Detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- First-hand experience of working with Email marketing applications, Marketing Automation and CRM systems (Spotler and Workbooks especially relevant)
- Experience using Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress) to update online content
- Prior experience of using survey software (e.g. Survey Monkey) to create, send and analyse results of various survey types (both internally and externally)
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.