We are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Executive, with a main focus on developing and driving email campaigns, to work within the IT channel marketplace reporting directly to our Head of Marketing. Based at our modern HQ in Northwich, Cheshire you will be required to take the lead on the digital marketing activities within the marketing team as well as fulfil other (including offline) duties to support the marketing function as and when required. It is expected that you will have prior marketing work experience, preferably gained within a B2B environment.
Salary: £21,000 – £25,000 + Company Benefits Package
Day to day responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Be the lead for all digital and online marketing activities for Comms-care
- Create and optimise web site and landing pages through effective SEO with the aim of growing visitor traffic and driving increasing numbers of leads and enquiries
- Develop creative, compelling and engaging email campaigns in Eloqua Marketing Cloud which drive a pipeline of inbound enquiries
- Review and analyse all campaign performance to identify relevant insights which can help improve success and report on results to key stakeholders
- Review and analyse web site performance using Google Analytics and any other relevant tools and make necessary adjustments for improvements
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain a clean and up to date partner and prospect database
- Identify relevant and appropriate ways of segmenting the database to deliver highly targeted messages
To be successful in this position your ideally will have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with/experience of using email marketing automation platforms, preferably Eloqua Marketing Cloud
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to work independently and manage own projects and timelines but also ensuring effective team work
- A sound understanding of effective segmentation strategies along with knowledge of GDPR data requirements
You will also take pride in producing high quality work, and be confident and self-motivated with a positive attitude.
Experience working in a B2B marketing environment is preferred, ideally in the IT industry but not essential.
Comms-care Benefits include:
Free Parking, 28 days holilday (inclusive of Bank Holidays), Pension, Health Care & more
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.