e.surv is one of the country’s largest providers of residential property risk and surveying services. We’re one of the country’s largest providers of residential property risk expertise and residential surveying services, trading since 1989. To put it into numbers, we employ over 400 surveyors and complete the equivalent of one mortgage valuation every 25 seconds.
But it’s not all about surveying. We’re proud of our friendly and resourceful central team, providing invaluable support to all of our surveyors, customers and clients. And we’re committed to the personal and professional development of all our people. So when you factor in the flexible benefits, Share Save and BAYE schemes, you start to understand that we do things a little differently at e.surv. Have you got that certain something needed to join our team?
If you’re passionate and enthusiastic, keen to take your next step in marketing and communications and looking for the chance to shine, this is a fantastic opportunity.
As Marketing Communications Executive, you’ll be responsible for undertaking a wide range of marketing communications activities – both inside and outside our business – to build brand recognition and enhance our reputation.
You’ll be joining a brand new team, so you’ll have the chance to make a real contribution to our success through your ideas and creative thinking.
Specifically, you will:
- Use your great eye for detail to coordinate the design and production of our marketing collateral
- Ensure that our brand standards are maintained across all marketing communication activities
- Help to develop and implement an effective social media strategy
- Assist the Head of Communications with a variety of internal and external PR tasks and events
We’re looking for someone self-motivated and confident with:
- At least two years’ marketing experience (either agency or corporate, or both!)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for effective, engaging communication, be it internal or external
- A head for planning
- A degree in marketing, social sciences or English
When you work with us, you’ll benefit from:
- A first class financial package
- Contributory Pension scheme
- BAYE share scheme
- Salary sacrifice car scheme
- Optional flexible benefits
- Continued professional development
- Career development within a market-leading brand
And now the technical bit…
If you feel you match our requirements, please contact Matt in our Talent Acquisition team for a confidential discussion on the full details of this role. Or, simply apply with your CV and covering letter for a quick response. We look forward to hearing from you.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.