EAC are working in partnership with an accredited testing organisation based in Milton Keynes to bring on an experienced Marketing Communications Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing professional who is motivated to help develop B2B relationships and marketing campaigns. If you are an experienced Marketing Communications Executive with the ability to apply own knowledge and experience to their current environment, then this is the ideal job for you.
Marketing Communications Executive
On Offer for the successful Marketing Communications Executive:
Salary £25,000 – £30,000
Opportunity to grow with a successful organisation and gain not only marketing, but management experience too
Full training & development
- Supporting and growing PR activities from writing press releases to helping maintain relationships
- Competent in technical copywriting
- Support the development and delivery of a marketing communication campaigns
- Define, implement, manage and optimise acquisition campaigns
- Maintain and update reports/analytics on campaigns e.g. on effectiveness and success
- Taking ownership of key projects
- Creating and supporting social media strategies/campaigns
- Support the Marketing Manager and Marketing Communications team
The Ideal Marketing Communications Executive:
- A minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience
- Recognised marketing qualification e.g. CIM or IDM (desirable)
- Experience driving B2B marketing activity
- Excellent copy writing and proof-reading skills
- Experience using spreadsheets to analyse data and spot trends
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.