Working for a global organisation based in Telford this role offers a great opportunity for a talented communications specialist to develop their writing skills and keep up-to-speed with all aspects of marketing including digital, design and product strategy.
As part of the global marketing team in an international technology company, you’ll be supporting all aspects of a busy B2B communication environment that combines the dynamism of creative agency work with the stability and development potential of an in-house position.
• Produce customer-facing written content across multiple channels
• Develop technically-oriented marketing copy to include brochures, press releases, web copy, articles for third-party publications, blogs, white papers and more
• Adapt written texts for target audiences, making technical concepts accessible for all readers
• Help the company maintain a high standard of written English through diligent proofreading
• Support the activities of the global marketing team across a wide variety of tasks crossing internal and external communications, branding, digital and product marketing
• Use a range of systems and digital tools to deliver marketing material internally and externally
• Contribute to content creation for internal/external company magazines
• Strong copywriting skills and demonstrable experience of professional written work, editing and/or proofreading are essential
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint are a must
• Working knowledge of emailing systems is highly desirable; knowledge of other digital tools including web content management systems and social media would also be advantageous
• Good standard of degree in a relevant subject area is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Office 365 and SharePoint would be advantageous but not essential
• Highly-motivated personality with outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work independently and a work ethic that produces precise results
• Adaptable individual with an ability to work in cross-functional teams and concurrently on multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic, growing organisation who can offer further development and career progression. This is a full time, permanent role offering a salary of £20,000 to £22,000 per year.
If you would like to apply for this role or discuss further, please send your CV to James via email to firstname.lastname@example.org today!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.