We are looking for a Marketing & Communications Manager to work with us on our expanding and diverse portfolio of video games and interactive movies.
As a key member of our team, you’ll need to be passionate, have high energy, possess a positive outlook and be creative. It is important that you’re market aware with a strategic mindset which enables you to successfully plan, schedule and execute creative dynamic launch campaigns for new games.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional organisational skills, as well as excellent team communication skills. You will take responsibility in ensuring all other areas of marketing, PR, Community and sales promotion, run smoothly.
About the Role
- You will take ownership for the creation & execution of corporate and product marketing plans for our publishing label. Working with internal/external studios, PR agencies, Community & commercial sales, you will deliver unique integrated marketing plans that drive brand awareness and revenue generation.
- Managing and executing sales promotional strategies for existing and future games titles, including liaising with our distribution platforms to identify feature opportunities on their stores.
- Analyse and report on campaign performance throughout the lifecycle to inform strategic decision making of both live and future game releases across multiple distribution platforms.
- Oversee marketing deliverables – this includes planning and accounting for marketing asset requests, press opportunities, production constraints and managing adjustments to product launch execution plans.
- Work to proactively analyse the games marketplace and wider entertainment industry to understand game audiences, competitors, and changes in the industry.
- Previous experience within entertainment product marketing and or experience within the gaming or film industries would be a huge asset to your application; however, if you have sales and marketing experience with a passion for games and film, we’d love to hear from you too.
- Previous account management experience of liaising with platform providers to facilitate relationships and plan strategic product features for new and back catalogue titles a big plus.
- Previous experience in creating and executing inventive and creative marketing strategies to bring a diverse range of games to market.
- An analytical mindset, with the ability to synthesize and analyse data, market trends and user feedback to assist the wider team in creating insightful product features.
- Strong communication skills and a natural ability to influence. You should be a proactive, effective cross-functional operator with the ability to work individually and within a team.
- Positive attitude engaged work ethic, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative close knit team environment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.