Central Employment are working with a fantastic B2B client in the Tyne & Wear area as they look to appoint a Marketing & Communications Manager.
Job purpose of the Marketing & Communications Manager:
The primary purpose of this role is to develop and deliver marketing, PR and wider communications activity and other related marketing and communications projects.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and deliver marketing, PR and social media activity across a variety of projects
- Provide support with implementation of lead generation campaigns that incorporate marketing, comms and tactical activity.
- Develop a content plan and manage social media platforms.
- Provide strategic marketing and PR advice and recommendations to senior colleagues and stakeholders as and where required.
- Build and maintain strong media contacts within sector-specific trade media and with regional and national business correspondents.
- Regularly review and update content for the website and sector proposition documents
- Plan and manage budgets for marketing and PR activity as and where required.
- Where required, manage client liaison and stakeholder management ensuring all projects meet key aims and objectives and are delivered on time and within budget. Contribute towards the company income generation plan and ensure delivery and achievement of income targets for allocated areas of work.
- Excellent practical knowledge and understanding of PR – from strategy through to tactical delivery.
- Excellent copywriting, English language, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of adobe programmes including Photoshop and InDesign
- Creative flair and interest in design.
- Website content management systems and e-comms.
- Experience of managing attendance at trade events.
Essential experience required:
- Experience in a busy Marketing / PR environment – ideally including agency or multi-client experience.
- Wide ranging B2B experience.
- Experience of using key social media platforms and tools
Set up a job alert.