Location: Bradford HQ, fulltime, flexible working available
Supporting the Head of Marketing & Bids by coordinating the overall marketing of the company’s services across all areas of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an evolving and interesting business where you can develop your marketing and business development career.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Produce creative and compelling copy for PR, case studies and promotional campaigns
- Plan and deliver events, promotions and service initiatives, to achieve marketing objectives in line with the overall strategy.
- Managing social media accounts
- Managing Google Ads and Analytics accounts
- Continually evaluate all marketing campaigns and activities to ensure they remain within budget and can demonstrate a return on investment.
- Support applications for various business awards.
- Establish and maintain a centralised archive of presentations, images, marketing materials and communications that is accessible to internal departments.
- Maintenance and development of the CRM system
- Brief and liaise with external agencies
Essential requirements for the job
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines and supporting colleagues to meet deadlines
- Possess a creative flair combined with commercial writing skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Able to take responsibility and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Team worker, confident in dealing with people of all levels
Desirable requirements for the job
- Google (Ads, Analytics, Merchant Centre) experience
- Experience in Marketing environment
- Experience within security industry
This job description is an outline of the key tasks and responsibilities of the post and the post holder may be required to undertake additional duties appropriate to the pay band. The post may change overtime to reflect the developing needs of the organisation as well as the personal development needs of the post holder.
The job holder and line manager will review this job description at least annually. The above job description had been discussed and agreed that this job description and person specification accurately describes the above post.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.