Our client is a well-established business in Telford and due to continued growth they are recruiting a new Marketing Coordinator to support the Senior Brand Manager in a permanent job role. As a member of the marketing team and reporting directly to the Senior Brand Manager, the marketing coordinator will help in the preparation and delivery of the marketing strategies for the business in line with key company objectives. The successful candidate will support the Senior Brand Manager to translate company objectives into brand plans aimed at achieving key company targets.
Responsibilities will include.
- To assist in the formulation of the brand strategies for the business consistent with the Company’s strategy and to champion this internally and externally.
- To assist the SBM to create and deliver effective short and medium term brand / marketing plans for the channels
- To help implement the launch of new products
- To review and report on the key brand metrics
- Help co-ordinate the activities of external agencies (i.e. Advertising, PR, Design, Social, Digital) to ensure that activity is consistent with marketing plans
- Measure and analyse the effectiveness of expenditure against brand activity, report findings with recommendations for future improvement.
- Support the UK Sales team with adhoc marketing requests to ensure they have the correct marketing collateral
- Assist with day to day administration including processing of invoicing, raising purchase orders etc.
To be considered for this exciting new opportunity you will have some previous marketing experience or have a degree in a relevant subject. As the business continues to grow there will be progression for the successful candidate.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.