This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing candidate who has worked in an events management role to take on a fresh challenge with a market leading and growing business in the Grimsby area. This role is to cover for a 12 month maternity contract and to work with a wider marketing team.
You will be responsible for managing all events the business are involved with, developing and implementing the strategy working closely with senior management.
- You will be required to identify target audience and work closely with the marketing team to plan, schedule and communicate the events calendar.
- Work with the creative team to develop promotional materials
- Demonstrate experience of running events from conception through to completion
You will need to be a driver with a car and have flexibility to attend the events on the day, have excellent people and communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
It is the policy of Edwards & Pearce to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, colour, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law
To apply for this job, please either:
- Apply on our website
- Telephone Raj Gandhi on 01482 621721
- Forward your cv to email@example.com
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.