Do you want to join an established motor company who have sites across the North East and have been established for over fifty years? Do you want to work for a family run business where the environment is welcoming and employees are approachable and friendly? Where the business places customers at the forefront of what they do and values the relationships that are built? We have an opportunity for you to join this business as a Car Sales Executive, with interviews taking place ASAP!
As Car Sales Executive, you will be accountable for selling and promoting the sale of all new and used vehicles in line with all aspects of dealership and manufacturer trading policies, to obtain the best profit available.
The business isn’t just looking for an employee. They’re looking for someone who wants to become part of the business and will prove to be an invaluable team player.
Your duties will include:
- Creating and maintaining a positive customer-friendly sales environment whilst taking responsibility for the presentation of the showroom
- Receiving and processing new customer enquiries
- Guiding and informing customers, ensuring all customers are offered associated services (such as finance and accessories)
- Ensuring the company processes are followed to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- Achieving both new and used vehicle sales targets as well as accessory and financial targets
- Negotiating and concluding sales, completing all appropriate paperwork
- Implement telephone and in-dealer prospecting for new business
To be considered for the Car Sales Executive role you must:
- Carry at least 2 years’ experience in a Car Sales Executive role
- Be a confident, approachable salesperson
- Have a steady career history
You will receive a basic salary plus commission.
This is a permanent, full-time role. You will work 42 hours a week on a rota basis.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Liam Hasson is the point of contact for this role. You can get in touch with him on 0191 4926622 or at firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.