Full time, Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Flexible working is available with this role.
About the role
This is an exciting new opportunity to join a large, growing organisation which encourages career development and personal growth in a supportive culture.
As a marketing executive at Arnold Clark, you’ll work with a collaborative, cross-functional team that is evolving to be at the forefront of retail, with every element of the marketing mix available in-house.
You will plan and implement all online and offline marketing activity for an umbrella of global automotive brands. Positive and data-driven, with a strong analytical mindset, you’ll make decisions based on stats rather than opinion. You’ll be digitally savvy and thrive on delivering strong results to tight deadlines.
- Planning and implement marketing activity to achieve key objectives and improve KPIs.
- Monitoring ROI and analyse trends, using tools such as Google Analytics and Power BI, and optimising future marketing based on your findings.
- Maximising opportunities to grow the business within a set budget and to deadlines.
- Implementing the basics of SEO.
- Optimising landing pages.
- Managing social media paid ads.
- Creating email marketing campaigns.
- Testing, improving and optimising digital activity to ensure KPIs are met.
- Focusing on the customer’s digital to physical journey, ensuring that physical stores have POS and other offline materials to enhance the customer experience.
- Coordinating in-branch events, working closely with our Events team.
- Reporting results to stakeholders, directors and the rest of the team at frequent catch-ups.
- Working with our Communications team to deliver rich and relevant content for our customers.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- An excellent track record in client relationship or stakeholder management.
- Experience in budgeting.
- Executing campaigns should be second nature to you.
- A strong level of commercial awareness, with the ability to prioritise jobs that will have the biggest impact on the customer experience and key stakeholders.
- A natural team player who understands the value of building relationships with fellow marketers.
- Plenty of curiosity, and eagerness to learn and grow in the role.
- A can-do attitude and proactive nature; we like to be challenged.
- Keen attention to detail. You’ll care about accuracy in everything you do and see this as key to executing and reporting on strategies.
- The confidence to showcase your brilliant ideas, with a willingness to listen to those of others too.
- Finally, an element of technical skill won’t be beyond you, and basic HTML/CSS won’t be scary, although don’t worry too much as we’ll give you adequate training where needed.
You’ll be working in an environment with an inclusive, collaborative culture, where you’ll be encouraged to learn, try new ideas and push the boundaries of what’s possible.
You’ll work with a team of hardworking, like-minded people, and in return for your skills enjoy flexible hours, private healthcare, preferential rates on cars and generous employee retail discounts.
If this all sounds good to you, and you’re up for the challenge of helping to grow our business, then we’d like to meet you.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to a satisfactory reference and disclosure check.
For more information or to discuss this role, please contact:
Jennifer Chrystal Senior Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com
Every Arnold Clark employee is entitled to a wide range of benefits, including:
- Discount on new and used vehicles
- Contributory pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
About Arnold Clark
Arnold Clark is Europe’s largest independent car retailer with over 200 branches across the UK. And you could be part of it.
- Over 11,000 employees
- Annual turnover of over £3 billion
- 24 new car franchises
- Retails over 280,000 vehicles per year
- Servicing, repairs, MOTs and tyres
Some benefits are only available after a qualifying period.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.