Our Client based in Erith, Kent is seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team.
The primary responsibilities of the role will be the delivery of marketing campaigns, content development and marketing communications to drive growth within the business.
- Identifying target markets and segmentation.
- Develop email campaigns to communicate new products, promotions, monthly newsletters, customer testimonials and general updates.
- Monitor and then log incoming leads/enquiries and report on monthly basis.
- Provide sales teams with marketing materials as needed.
- Owning and managing the social media strategy, content development and communication of the Versapak Group and key employee streams.
- Supporting the Group Marketing Manager with the digital marketing activities.
- Develop launch assets including photography, videography, digital landing pages, sales presenters, catalogues/leaflets and merchandise.
- Analyse markets, competitors and discover opportunities to propose new product development.
- Support the Group Marketing Manager with the corporate marketing plan, website maintenance, brand guidelines and eCommerce activities.
- Photography, videography, graphic design, web site design (Magento 2)
- Use of email platforms (DotDigital [previously DotMailer] or other)
- copywriting for emails and blogs along with a thorough grasp of the social media landscape.
- Presentation skills
- IT literacy.
- A proven track record with at least 1 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully competent in meeting deadlines and exceeding targets
- Presentable, organised, confident in your abilities, energetic and above all else, creative.
Working hours are Monday to Friday – 9am to 5.30pm.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly team with excellent growth opportunities.
Salary is £25-£30k dependent on experience.
They offer full training, personal development and career progression as well as a bonus based on performance.
To apply, please email email@example.comRequired Skills: Dot Digital, Magento 2
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.