Are you an enthusiastic, driven and versatile B2B marketer who’d thrive in a modern start up environment?
We’re looking for a highly organised, well rounded driven individual to join our marketing team at an exciting stage of our growth. Reporting to the head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing the content calendar – planning content in collaboration with the team, liaising with writers and subject matter experts, proofreading, publishing content on our site and promoting it across a range of channels.
- Repurposing marketing content for use in different contexts and on different channels
- Driving engagement with our target audience on social media
- Managing our regular newsletter to drive engagement with our subscribers
- Developing email nurturing campaigns to engage with prospects
- Organising virtual and face-to-face events – including developing programmes, promotion, managing registrations, event communication and logistics
- Helping to implement key marketing strategies and campaigns, ranging from SEO to account based marketing
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing on progress and against agreed targets
Required skills and experience
- At least 1 years experience in a B2B marketing role
- Solid grasp of marketing principles, including inbound marketing
- Excellent writer with a strong understanding of copywriting
- An eye for detail to ensure brand consistency and quality of content
- Highly organised with outstanding time and project management skills
- Familiar with WordPress or a similar CMS
- Experience with email marketing
Desired Skills and experience
- Experience with HubSpot, including managing workflows and salesforce integration
- Solid grasp of salesforce and ability to build reports and contact views
The ideal person will be:
- An intelligent self-starter, motivated and passionate about marketing. You’ll be able to hit the ground running and take ownership of your responsibilities
- Highly organised and able to prioritise, plan and juggle a busy workload
- An excellent communicator and have the ability to influence and inspire confidence
- Collaborative, open to ideas and willing to share your own to help move our marketing forwards. You’ll need to work well as part of a team and independently.
- A great learner, able to learn on the job and pursue self-directed professional development
- Fun to work with! While we work hard, we have a great time while we do it, and fitting into our culture is as important as being able to do the job
Icing on the cake
- Experience in working in the workplace learning industry
- Experience at a growing SaaS or technology business
Why work for Elucidat?
We’re an award winning Learning Technology company which has quickly become a leader in its field. In just 4 years, Elucidat has served over 6 million learners and is globally recognised as a leading elearning authoring tool.
We are proud to be based in central Brighton UK, but our clients (and staff) are based all over the world. We typically work with global organisations and charities who need to educate large numbers of people e.g. The Open University, TUI, National Trust, Oxfam, British Medical Journal, Towers Watson, Tesco, Coca-cola.
Elucidat is a very modern business and really cares about people. Our company mission is to support people in their workplace with people-centered learning – and we apply this to our own company too.
Our company values are ‘Learn, Care, Share’ which we apply to all aspects of our work, from our flexible working opportunities, to our friendly, supportive culture.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.