My Client is one of the UK’s leading business services companies, who are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their growing company. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast-paced business, working closely with the Marketing Manager and other areas of the business. The successful candidate will be required to develop and implement integrated campaigns that optimise both digital and off-line channels to drive both acquisition and retention and increase brand visibility, with a particular emphasis on lead generation for both clients and suppliers.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and implement effective integrated marketing campaigns that achieve defined objectives across acquisition and retention
- Work with the Customer team, implementing both digital and off-line multi-channel marketing campaigns including exhibitions, client and company events, email and newsletter communications, social media and website content
- Implementation of external PR and public affairs plans and activity.
- Write engaging content for website, newsletters, brochures and other marketing and communications material as required
- Deliver engaging and informative email newsletters for clients and suppliers, using Mailchimp
- Provide administration support for the company website, creating copy and managing imagery as required
- Manage the output of social media channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
Based in central Newcastle this role is easily commutable by public transprot or car. For more information, please send your CV today.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.