You will work across a portfolio of brands, internal professionals and external agencies to bring new products to market and deliver exceptional marketing techniques to attract/convert new and existing customers. You will also support the delivery of integrated campaigns and in-store communications with a cost-effective and results focused mentality.
– Maintain social media accounts for brands
– Create and develop content plans to meet the campaigns objectives
– Research, plan and organise events and exhibitions
– Manage new product development meetings and coordinate product samples
– Maintain an awareness of the latest industry trends, competitor activities and customer research
– Support the development of online communities and customer areas
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity for someone that is looking to work in a fast-paced environment and has a sound understanding of marketing principles and how to apply them on a daily basis. You will need 2 years’ marketing experience, social media knowledge and be skilled in using WordPress, content creation and Photoshop (desirable).
Set up a job alert.