Our client a prestigious business in Telford, are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their busy team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, responsibilities will include;
To assist the Marketing team in the effective representation in the market through a variety of continuous and planned activities as follows:
- Engage with multiple channel partner internal contacts to set and agree marketing plans that support growth targets, under the direction of the Head of Marketing, and coordinate marketing activities within budget and deadlines
- Internal coordination of campaigns, materials and support with Marketing team colleagues and Partner Account Managers
- Coordinate periodic regional partner acquisition and education events to support key growth objectives
- Collate internal information for press releases and partner communications, liaising internally and with PR agency as appropriate
- Draft and issue agreed press releases and opinion articles
- Liaise with editorial contacts to maintain a schedule of features, identify contributory opportunities and submit approved copy to deadlines
- Research and draft eBook content on a variety of technology, marketing and commercial topics
- Track press coverage and maintain a press coverage portfolio
- Coordinate submission to industry awards programmes, creating content and issuing agreed entries to deadlines. Coordinate appropriate associated PR
- Undertake and maintain research into competitors and target customers
- Contribute to the Company’s process of measuring existing customer satisfaction
- Help to maintain content online, including but not limited to the Company’s website, blog site, partner portal and other associated web sites
- Contribute to online campaign creation (e.g. emails, landing pages and eBooks).
- Qualify advertising proposals from publishers
- Contribute to the creation of trade press advertisements as appropriate, copywriting content and liaising internally on design
- Contribute to/lead as required on the creation of content for literature including proofreading, liaising with internal/external agencies to coordinate production
- Monitor marketing material stocks and arrange reprints as necessary
- Source and maintain promotional item stock
- Maintain a diary of potential exhibition opportunities for participation and/or attendance
- Qualify exhibition proposals from organisers and liaising on approved events
- Coordinate/lead as required all aspects of participation in chosen industry events
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity you must have previous experience within a marketing position. You will possess excellent attention to detail and have a thorough approach to all given tasks. Strong IT skills are essential.
We will carefully consider your details and advise you if we’re able to progress with your application within 72 hours. If you do not hear from us within this time your details won’t be retained. So, if you’re not successful on this occasion, do continue to respond to future roles we advertise. In the meantime, all good wishes and continued success with your search for employment.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.