Our client is looking for a Marketing Executive with excellent marketing and organisational skills to support the marketing team in the coordination and delivery of marketing activities.
- Supporting the Marketing Managers in the development, implementation and evaluation of marketing plans and deliverables to ensure a coherent and coordinated approach across all marketing activity.
- Coordinating the production of thought leadership publications, liaising with internal copywriters and external proof readers and designers and promoting this through digital channels such as website, email and social media.Essential Skills/ Experience:
- Marketing experience ideally in financial services would be preferredbut is not essential.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to take ownership oftasks and see them through to completion on time.
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills, with the ability tobuild strong working relationships with colleagues and external contacts.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projectsand stakeholders effectively.
- Strong Adobe Photoshop or InDesign skills are highly beneficialBenefits include:
- 5 weeks’ holiday (plus the option to buy more)
- Generous pension scheme (with an employer contribution of up to 10%)
- Life, critical illness, private medical and dental insurances
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Contributions towards gym/sports club membership, plus lunchtimePilates, Yoga and running clubs
- Social, sporting and charity support activities throughout the year
£20K – £25K p.a.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.