Active Business Communications is an IT, Mobile and Telecoms Service Provider with ambitious growth plans.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our Sales and Marketing team – this role
reports to the Sales and Marketing Manager so it is closely aligned to the needs of our sales function.
We’ve just started a journey to redefine our marketing strategy, so this is a really exciting time to join the company and help shape its destiny.
This role will cover the full marketing mix as we relaunch our go to market proposition. Lead generation is the name of the game, but as all good marketeers know
that’s only part of the story.
- You’ll have the opportunity to feed into the quarterly campaign plans, use your insight and
experience to help develop our activity schedule.
- Once you’ve helped to come up with our activity plans then you’ll be responsible for
implementing them across the full mix using our agency and CRM platform Hubspot.
- Agency briefings are a dark art form, one which you’ll master to get the best out of them.
- We’ll have social media campaigns running that you can feed into, manage, monitor and
- It’s all about the numbers so careful analysis of campaign performance will be critical, as will
taking learnings forwards to the next round of activities.
- There’s no point doing any of this unless we can shout about it, so presenting our
performance to the wider business on a regular basis and gathering and acting on feedback is
- And then there was Brand, oft forgotten but best not left out – you’ll help to drive it forward,
love it and look after it, making sure it’s applied in the right way not too little, not too much
What we offer…
We are an established (over 20 years) provider of IT and Telecoms services, helping businesses use
the technology to improve efficiency and solve problems. We employ around 35 people and as we
grow, those with the drive and commitment to progress have the chance to show what they can do
and are encouraged to reach their fullest potential.
If we’re right for you you’ll be looking forward to:
- Taking the next step in your career and being THE person responsible for implementing
- Being part of a cohesive and supportive team
- Support to continually progress your skills and career development
- Varied work and the chance to get involved in new things to expand your experience
- Being visible in a small business and being recognised for your contribution
- Working in a smart, modern office environment
What we need from you…
If you’re right for us, you’ll:
- Be a clear and confident communicator, able to brief and set clear expectations with agencies
- Enjoy interacting and collaborating with others and engaging the wider business in our
marketing plans and activities
- Thrive on working at a fast pace, continuously learning and responding to change
- Use your organisational skills to juggle priorities and keep plans on track
- Bring a positive, ‘can do’ mindset to the work and be ready to get stuck in and ‘make it happen’
- Always be thinking around the task and adding value, using your creativity and resourcefulness
to come up with new and exciting ways to generate leads
- Be ready to make yourself personally responsible for delivering campaign plans
· 22 days annual leave (increasing to 27) plus bank holidays
· Birthday day off
· Wellbeing scheme
· Week paid sickness leave
· Buy/sell annual leave (2 days per year)
· Book annual leave in hours for extra flexibility
· Free parking
· Social activities
- Educated in a related subject e.g. marketing, business
- Must have worked in a similar business to business role ideally in an SME environment
- Implementing on and offline marketing campaigns including administrating email distribution
platforms e.g. Hubspot
- Working with technology – specific knowledge in the IT and communications industry would be a
- Writing skills – accurate spelling, punctuation, grammar, professional style, able to adapt to suit
- Highly numerate and computer literate – MS Office Suite including strong excel skills and the
ability to analyse and present data
If you have the skills, experience, and enthusiasm to take on this challenge and succeed in a fast
moving, competitive technology based environment, we would really like to hear from you. Please
submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Set up a job alert.