Jazz Personnel are currently working with a leading Thames Valley law firm that has supported the region for over 200 years. This forward thinking firm are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join their Head Office in Reading.
Main purpose of the role:
To support the Marketing Manager and marketing and business development function across the full marketing mix, with a core focus on events.
Core duties and responsibilities:
- Organising and coordinating a busy programme of events, including seminars, networking events and hospitality led events.
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s databases and email marketing lists and supporting email marketing communications.
- Taking a lead role in helping colleagues to manage and utilise data effectively, including supporting the implementation of a new CRM system.
- Developing a ‘hands on’ knowledge of the firm’s key clients and contacts and assisting in helping to further develop these relationships, while also supporting the targeting of new clients and contacts.
- Coordinating the firm’s annual client feedback survey and reporting on similar activities.
- Assisting in updating the firm’s website, blog and social media channels.
- Helping to raise the profile of the firm and its services, including advertising and PR.
- Keeping the firm’s literature up to date and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- Supporting internal communications, including producing newsletter and other communications and presenting when required.
- Undertaking market research, analysis and reporting.
- Supporting the firm’s marketing and BD function in other areas as needed.
- External – regularly liaising with clients, professional contacts, suppliers, media and others
- Internal – regularly liaising with fee earning and support staff at all levels
The successful candidate will be a degree qualified, marketing professional with 2 years in a marketing and events role and will have experience in:
- Organising and coordinating a busy programme of events.
- Direct contact with clients/professional contacts and working with colleagues at all levels.
- Supporting email marketing communications.
- Creating social media content and coordinating channels.
- Producing and updating printed literature.
- Supporting media relations
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity, Apply now!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.