We are looking for an experienced, motivated and tenacious marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join our rapidly growing team. You’ll have a wide-ranging skill-set to meet the demands of one of the North West’s fastest growing, award-winning estate and letting agencies.
You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words. The ability to adapt to our tone of voice is essential and you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, ensuring our online presence and all marketing adheres to brand guidelines. The successful applicant will be someone who has a passion for the property industry, knowledge of Adobe Suite and the ability to create and design artwork for on and offline campaigns. You’ll be able to work well both collaboratively and independently under minimum supervision.
This will be a fast paced role with an ever changing dynamic, therefore it is key that you are able to quickly adapt to situations. Due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, this role will be home working with one day a week in the office, which will be changeable to meet the needs of the business in the future.
If you are a self-motivator who genuinely has a passion for all things marketing and also property, and think this description suits you, please submit your CV to our team.
Due to the nature of this role, you will have a mixture of office based working (Sale, Manchester) and Remote Working.
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Mailchimp and Brief Your Market)
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/InDesign)
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies and working as a team to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary
- Using the CMS to update the website regularly with fresh content
- Ensuring our online presence remains on brand and is up-to-date with the latest industry news
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted.
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour.
- Experience of PPC and SEO campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the company’s tone.
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experienced in Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns
- Previous experience in social media management
- Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management skills
- 28 days annual leave, rising to 33 with service (including bank holidays)
- Company Pension
- Employee of the Quarter and Year
- Annual attendance bonus
- Team Building Activities and last Friday of the month Lunch
- Half a day off for your Birthday
- Weekly Incentives/Recognition (Fizz Friday, Pizza Day, Donut Day)
- Paid for company events (Summer BBQ, Christmas Party)
- Idea of the Month recognition
About Ascend Properties
We are Ascend Properties, a leading Build to Rent specialist with flagship branches nationwide. Our renowned, innovative platform allows us to deliver the highest standards of lettings and asset management, whilst maintaining excellent customer service. There are circa 10,000 properties currently managed by Ascend, and this is predicted to rise to over 15,000 properties by 2023.
Founded in 2014, and backed by years of property experience, Ascend is renowned for its strong performance and brand identity in the lettings market, particularly PRS and Build to Rent. Ascend is driven on the motive to go above and beyond for its residents and customers. Our innovative approach to asset management ensures we provide an expert level of service consistently across all portfolios.
Investment in backend systems and IT development results in Ascend having an unrivalled Build to Rent model, that ensures our portfolios perform to the best of our ability. Through analysis, we have managed to maximise efficiency from pre-build to the lease up stage. This combined with our thorough team training and attention to detail takes the Ascend service to the next level.
Our mission is to go further than standard tenancies and create an enjoyable renting experience end-to-end. We partner with the UK’s leading funds to deliver asset management that both residents and clients can rely on. We’ve built a unique model which positions us as pioneers in the Build to Rent market, taking a thorough approach to full-service management yet allowing no compromises to the customer journey.
Ascend’s specialist teams can offer support at all stages of the scheme lifecycle, including pre-build consultancy, completion activity, lease up rentals, referencing support and complete asset management set-up, as well as further marketing support. We treat your brand as our own in order to deliver the highest levels of service, earning trust and respect along the way.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.