You will be responsible for building and management customer email workflows using our CRM system Hubspot, creating short videos for social media and managing a weekly campaign of advertising across the Pitchero network.
Pitchero reaches over 4m users per month and manages a database of 1.5m contacts. You will be at the forefront of all user engagement managing how, when and where we talk to our members.
Behind all communication you’ll be the one who knows our members best, constantly split testing and improving workflows and customer journeys.
You will work alongside a talented marketing team who will provide you with the assets you need to run your campaigns across email, social media and network advertising.
You’ll be joining an ambitious team where your ideas will be fundamental to campaigns and company growth both nationally and internationally.
You will bring technical understanding and critical evaluation skills to the role in order to ensure that our email marketing is efficient, reliable and well run.
Key roles and responsibilities
- Be involved in all aspects of our email campaigns from beginning to end and own it!
- Manage the Hubspot CRM creating email workflows and customer journeys.
- Regularly inform the Marketing Ops manager of results and analysis of campaigns.
- Working with the design team create video content for social media.
- Manage day to day advertising campaigns on behalf of third party advertisers.
- Graduate in marketing, digital marketing or similar.
- Minimum of two years Marketing experience within a similar role.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent time management.
- HTML and CSS capabilities (desirable).
- Experience of using Litmus, Mailchimp, Salesforce and Hubspot (desirable).
- This is a full time role.
- The office is open plan with a break-out area and kitchens, where employees can enjoy a free breakfast and drinks throughout the day.
- Bacon sandwiches on a Friday morning!
- A great location near the White Rose Shopping Centre, just off the M62 with good bus links and free parking, as well as shops and restaurants close by.
- Regular team socials and incentives based on team targets.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.