A fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Graduate with a keen interest in Golf!
You will drive and assist Golf Professionals with the editing and creation of online digital marketing. The role offers career progression and other excellent benefits, working hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 4.30pm.
- Liaise with Marketing Editors and Golf Professionals to assist them with their weekly digital marketing.
- Edit all marketing content received from the Golf Professional to ensure it is written to drive sales and position.
- Build email newsletters and update website and dispatch weekly email newsletter to set time scales.
- Telephone Golf Professionals to drive their participation in marketing campaigns.
- Assist Golf Professionals to upload and manage email databases.
- A good knowledge of golf is essential
- A regular golfer is desirable
- A good telephone manner
- Excellent Customer service skills
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.