We are recruiting for a Marketing Manager to join a fast-growing and progressive FMCG company based in North Yorkshire. We are looking for a candidate who is keen to embark upon a career where they can completely make this role their own. Drive strategy, work with Student Unions and product launches.
To be considered for this role you will have experience working in marketing at either an Executive or Management level as well as the following skills and experience:
- At least 2-3 years marketing experience
- Exposure to working on product launches and strategy
- A real self-starter with self-motivation and the ability to work autonomously
- First-class customer service
- Account management and keen client focus
- You will be organised, creative and have a high level of support and service.
As a Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Strategising and working closely with key contacts
- Responsible for store marketing plans and key store personalisation
- 6 monthly photoshoots and introduction of promotions
- Managing social media accounts
- B2B Marketing, blogs, press releases and LinkedIn optimisation
If you would like to be considered for this role and believe you have the skills and experience required to work as a Marketing Manager please apply within or call us for further information!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.