Travel Industry experience essential
Kenwood Travel is an award winning tour operator based in central London, with over 40 years of experience. We are looking for a creative and innovative Marketing Manager, who can help drive our business to the next level.
Roles & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of multiple digital channels. You will manage a team including 2 Marketing Executives, 1 Content Manager, 1 Senior Content Writer, 1 SEO Executive & 3 Graphic Designers and work alongside the Digital Performance Manager, Commercial Director and PPC & Acquisition Manager to formulate and implement a marketing plan encompassing paid search, organic search, digital display, paid social, affiliates and print.
Your objective is to deliver the strategy through a rounded, responsive approach in order to achieve our business targets, to maximise growth and optimise ROI. The role includes a primary focus on the development and execution of new and existing strategies to help the business grow.
You will be working with our in-house teams to establish and deliver onsite content and SEO strategies & objectives. Monitoring marketing performance for ongoing campaigns, including proactive campaign optimisation. Reporting on and optimising all marketing channels. Managing the content and design for all marketing activity including the website and newsletters .
Managing the relationships and co-operative marketing campaigns with our range of suppliers including Tourist Boards, hotels and airlines. This will include creating bespoke marketing proposals for partners, managing the marketing budget for all activity, including reconciliation for all paid media and partner funding and reporting back to partners presenting ROI on completed marketing activity.
As marketing manager you will be expected to report to stakeholders within the company detailing the performance of all marketing campaigns. A key part of your role will be to work with both stakeholders and colleagues within the wider marketing and commercial teams to make sure we are spending our budget appropriately. This may also include managing short-notice reallocation of funds from or between different performance marketing channels.
You will also be expected to manage the relationship between the Marketing and Product functions, ensuring that the Product Managers complete the relevant tasks as part of the monthly schedule. As we look to drive increasing volumes whilst preserving efficiency you will also be evaluating and integrating relevant marketing technology to drive enhanced performance.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Strong analytical, project management skills and insight is essential within the travel industry
- A creative and innovative approach, particularly to problem solving, is key
- Extensive digital marketing experience including but not limited to setting & implementing strategies and managing sizeable marketing budgets across various channels
- Experience in setting multi-channel targets, measuring activity and presenting results
- Be able to demonstrate strong negotiations in media buying
- Experience of leading a team of marketing specialists and moving various functions in-house and away from external agencies
- Experience of Bought Media, Google & Bing PPC and SEO including experience with hands on paid search management
- Experience of analytics tools, general numerical and analytical skills, advanced Google Doc & MS Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication including the ability to present suggestions, recommendations and results with knowledge and confidence
Set up a job alert.