An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced marketing manager looking for a new challenge to join a great family run company.
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and develop marketing strategies for the company, they will develop and maintain a programme of marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea in line with the company’s objectives and be responsible for managing the company’s marketing initiatives including digital marketing.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Develop detailed marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
* Approve and oversee the creative development of promotional marketing materials, website content, advertisements and other related marketing projects.
* Work with the marketing team to develop detailed marketing plans for all media channels and for the sales team
* Work closely with internal designers and external agencies to design marketing materials such as brochures and promotional materials.
* Produce creative content including videos and blog posts.
* Oversee social media channels to enhance audience engagement.
* Develop relationships with stakeholders both internal and external.
* Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products and any other relevant information.
* Evaluate and review marketing campaigns and sales data to ensure the correct mediums are being used and campaigns are effective and adjust as needed in response to feedback.
* Track marketing performance and prepare weekly or monthly reports for management.
* Create detailed reports and verbal presentations to bring to the directors.
* Oversee and manage marketing budget.
Skills and Attributes:
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Good customer service skills
* Commercial awareness, business acumen and the ability to think strategically
* Copywriting and design skills to produce marketing materials for both print and online
* Creative, great eye for detail and a flexible work approach.
The ideal candidate will have experience in multi-channel B2B marketing campaigns and have a minimum of 2-3years marketing experience. They will also have a proven track record of influencing significant growth in SME business.
Salary £30-£45K depending on experience.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.