We are seeking a confident and creative Marketing Manager to join our award-winning team.
Focused on content creation and digital marketing, you will be developing our established online and offline channels to attract target audiences, nurture leads and engage with our clients.
Managing and working with our Digital Marketing Apprentice, you will take on a full 360 marketing department. You will need to be in your element organising an event, have an eye for design and impeccable written communication skills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Create and deliver the annual marketing strategy and plan
- Manage the company website and social media channels
- Create and develop written and visual content in a range of formats including blogs, whitepapers, infographics and videos
- Manage and develop staff
- Manage and deliver events, workshops and webinars
- Design marketing imagery
- Lead on developing brand identity
- Liaise with other departments such as Sales and Operations
- Design and deliver email campaigns
- Regulate leads and prospects using the CRM
- Manage relationships with agencies and external suppliers
- Write awards entries and press releases
- Degree/CIM qualification
- Knowledge of SEO
- A solid understanding of Content Marketing and Digital Marketing
- Experience working with content management systems and email campaign tools
- Knowledge of Photoshop and iMovie
As a member of our Marketing team you will receive:
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
- Air-conditioned office
- Travel insurance
- Office 365 subscription for personal use
ACUTEC operates with a no agencies policy. Recruitment agencies will not be responded to.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.