Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is hiring a Marketing Manager to transform our brand positioning and content creation. This is a senior hire and forms an important pillar in the team to strengthen our creative output.
The marketing team evangelise the Travelzoo brand and support our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel and entertainment deals. We’re currently looking to make two key hires in the areas of brand and PR, who will spearhead a new direction in our marketing communications.
- Support the head of marketing to define the brand strategy and positioning that will drive business growth
- Take the lead on campaign planning for all brand and content marketing that engages with existing members and inspires others to join
- Use insights from market data, qualitative research and internal expertise to brief agencies to ensure their work delivers results and the right message
- Lead from the research stage through to final production of all advertising and partnership campaign assets – including and not limited to video, motion graphics, print and microsites
- Commission pieces for the Travelzoo blog and manage the content calendar
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all activity to meet the desired marketing objectives
- Define the visual design and tonal identity of the brand communications
- Take the lead to educate and excite the wider business on our brand voice as brand guardian
- Run member focus groups and other research
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Senior experience in creative agency planning or brand marketing in a senior position
- Excellent written communication
- A passion to build a brand in a digital environment
- Ability to apply insights to support the creative briefs
- Experience developing campaigns from scratch
- Proven experience managing multiple projects at once
- Ability to work across departments and pull in people towards a shared objective
- Strong digital experience
- Access to an extensive network of creatives and freelancers
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of London
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.