We are currently seeking a full time Marketing Manager for our expanding UK operation based in our Southampton office. Applicants will need to have a keen interest in technology and thrive in a fast-moving environment such as the constantly evolving technology software sector.
The role will primarily involve outbound marketing and demand generation for Autodesk and Graitec software and related consultancy, training and professional services to a variety of industry sectors spanning the Architecture, Construction, Engineering & Manufacturing disciplines.
Typically, the position would include:
- Liaising with our primary software vendor and other marketing channels for publishing, planning and reporting of aligned quarterly marketing campaigns.
- Management of vendor generated leads and lead allocation in CRM.
- Working with internal department managers and sales teams to develop, organise and coordinate software and services based segmented marketing activities, events and assets.
- Utilisation of tactics such as email marketing, live events, webinars, video and social marketing.
- Working with the inbound digital marketing team to develop lead acquisition & lead nurturing campaigns via social media marketing and our digital marketing channels.
- Working in conjunction with the digital team to deliver website content updates, campaign related social media activity and management of the UK marketing database.
- General typical role and event related marketing activities
We envisage that the opportunity will appeal to an agile all-round marketer with a broad skillset looking for a more senior position in a diverse and challenging but rewarding role.
Ideally the role would suit a candidate with relevant experience in the industry sectors we address or another software vendor environment.
We are however happy to accept applications from candidates with strong out of industry experience on the understanding that the role will require them to quickly develop a workable knowledge of our markets in order to be successful.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
The successful applicant will hold a UK driving license, may have a graduate background but will have a demonstrable successful track record in field and promotional outbound marketing as well as:
- Strong oral, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and negotiation skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- The ability to create campaign assets using Adobe suite of software.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office, PowerPoint and Excel.
Other Desirable Skills Include:
- Familiarity with HubSpot or other marketing automation/mailing software.
- Basic HTML knowledge.
Salary will be in the region of £25 to £30,000 P.A. dependent on experience.
Please send your C.V. to:
Graitec Limited, Riverside House, Brunel Road, Calmore Industrial Estate, Totton, Southampton, SO40 3WX
or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Absolutely no agencies need apply.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.