Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is hiring a Marketing Manager (Content & Partnerships) to work on content marketing and brand partnership campaigns on a 12 month contract. This is a senior hire and forms an important pillar in the team to help steer our creative output. The marketing team evangelise the Travelzoo brand and support our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel and entertainment deals.
- Project management of partnership campaigns from briefing to final implementation
- Lead on content marketing that engages with existing members and aids in the overall member experience
- Commission pieces for the Travelzoo blog and manage the content calendar with our SEO agency, an understanding of SEO is preferable
- Lead from the research stage through to final production of all advertising and partnership campaign assets – including and not limited to microsites, video, motion graphics and print
- Assist with brand partnership pitches
- Manage various agencies closely to ensure maximum output from briefed-in work
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Senior experience in creative agency planning or brand marketing in a senior position
- Excellent written communication
- A passion to build a brand in a digital environment
- Organised and has the ability to prioritise multiple work flows to tight deadlines
- Experience developing campaigns from scratch
- Ability to work across departments and pull in people towards a shared objective
- Strong digital experience
- Understands how content marketing plays a role in SEO
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of London
Interested? If you enjoy working in an international, innovative organisation with a cooperative team, we look forward to receiving your application, which should include a motivation letter, your CV, salary expectation and availability.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.