We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Manager to work for our client who is a renowned recruitment agency based in Birmingham City Centre. This is a stand-alone position and has flexibility to work from home as well as being based in the office.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating marketing collateral and content for the company website, social media, campaigns, newsletters, direct mail and surveys
- Regularly updating the company website using WordPress and managing company social media channels
- Managing the marketing budget
- Managing paid and organic marketing activities and campaigns for clients and candidates
- Working closely with Consultants to create engaging marketing material for them to promote on their own social media platforms
- Producing marketing reports and managing responses
- Regular SEO optimisation checks and reporting
- Providing support to the management team with content creation for internal and external communications
- Ensuring the data on the CRM system is regularly updated to improve communication with clients and candidates
- Ensuring brand guidelines are maintained across all digital channels
As the Marketing Manager, you will have:
- Previous marketing experience working within a service-based industry
- Ability to create engaging content for all channels
- Knowledge of using Adobe Creative Cloud and video editing software
- Previous experience of being in a stand-alone marketing position and managing a marketing budget
- You may have experience working as one of the following: Marketing Specialist, Marketing Officer, Digital Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Executive or Online Marketing Manager
As the Marketing Manager you will receive a salary circa £35,000 per annum.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.