VANRATH are excited to partner with a global technology leader to recruit a Marketing Manager to their growing Marketing team at their Lisburn office.
The successful candidate will support the positioning of the company as a solutions and services business, utilising exciting technologies such as AI and machine learning for predictive analytics.
This is a new position being created due to company growth. The business has a focus on international growth and expansion.
- Working in partnership with the wider Marketing team, as well as heads of business groups, to execute marketing objectives and campaign priorities.
- Create content and thought pieces around new smart networks and innovations in smart cities
- Advising on market trends and developments within customer organisations, as well as end-consumer requirements and how that may effect technology adoption and growth.
- Project managing communications campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet the target objectives.
- Scheduling and executing content plans and agreed messaging on various social and digital networks including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Working with copy and designers to create effective and appropriate materials for identified audiences and personas.
- Monitor and evaluate competitors and other industry players for potential collaboration, open working and strategic partnerships.
- Working with Sales teams to gather feedback and test messaging and tactics.
- Reporting campaign results and adjusting plans and budgets accordingly.
- 5+ years’ experience working on a variety of marketing campaigns from inception to completion within a B2B setting.
- >3 years’ experience at marketing management level, with a growth mindset.
- Educated to degree in a Marketing/ business related degree.
- Experience of multi-channel campaigns, working to key results and deliverables.
- Knowledge of building content programs via LinkedIn, Sales Navigator/Point Drive and working with external media partners for PR and profile building purposes.
- Ability to work in a cross functional marketing team and deliver across disciplines for overall results.
- Proven excellence in project management.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively when balancing many projects at once
- A good team player, capable of delivering excellent results in line with deadlines
- Be able to work independently, as well as in small cross functional teams.
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving and solution generation
The Ideal Candidate:
- Relevant industry experience within the Energy or Critical Infrastructure sector
- Experience working in a fast-moving technology sector
- Knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce) and marketing automation
- The successful candidate will be offered a comprehensive package that includes a competitive base salary, pension & many other benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales or Marketing role in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link on this page or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.