Calling all Marketing experts…
My client based in Glasgow is seeking an experienced Marketing Officer to join their team for a temporary role. This role will last for a year approximately and will be full time hours Monday to Friday. It is essential you have experience in a similar role.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Lead on the development of tailored marketing strategies and implement marketing and student recruitment initiatives which adhere to the brand.
- Deliver a complete marketing programme and ensure all activity is achieved within the agreed budget.
- Monitor effectiveness of marketing tools, including evaluation of advertising and promotional activity to ensure cost effective use of marketing budgets.
- Implement and monitor the effectiveness of the brand guidelines within the organisation.
- Oversee the delivery of the market research requirement, analysing and interpreting data for consumption by key stakeholders.
- Make decisions on the overall marketing programme for the year and being responsible for a marketing budget of £165k.
- To assess the impact of activities and return on investment and report to the budget holder.
- Decide on the appropriate media/content to best achieve objectives for each campaign.
- Management of multiple projects at any one time.
- Plan and co-ordinate delivery of annual marketing and student recruitment activity.
- Plan, prioritise and implement promotional, student recruitment and marketing strategies.
It is essential you have:
- An excellent understanding of Customer Relationship Management techniques; digital/new media marketing strategies.
- Working knowledge of web content management systems and HTML.
- Proven marketing research skills
- Proven creative marketing skills including copywriting skills, development of creative campaign solutions etc.
- Ability to take marketing briefs from internal clients and deliver high quality marketing campaigns that achieve the desired results.
- Ability to track the effectiveness of marketing activity.
To be considered for the role it is essential you have significant experience in a similar role and are available immediately.
Stafffinders are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.