Our client is looking for a creative and dynamic Marketing Executive, to support the company’s marketing and lead generation activity as part of the Sales & Marketing team. Focused predominantly around content creation, social media ownership and PR maximisation.
What the job will involve:
- Bringing fresh ideas to social media, creating and coordinating all channels.
- To drive PR relationship building, ensuring all opportunities are maximised, tracking coverage and trends whilst engaging market and industry influencers to support out cause
- To support the creation of high-quality visual content, including the design of marketing collateral
- To support the administration of internal communication channels including intranet and internal newsletter
- To conduct external market research and internal and external surveys, collating and analysing data and reporting key findings
- To assist with the administration of inbound marketing leads and enquiries
- Handling off site events
To be considered for the role, you will need:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar marketing role in the technology / IT industry
- A strong grasp of written language with a proven track record of copy writing, editing and proof-reading
- Precise and accurate content creation with high attention to detail
- Strong communicator, able to build positive relationships, comfortable conversing with and supporting, a wide range of stakeholders
- Previous experience of relationship building, and PR activity would be desirable
- Enthusiastic, driven and tenacious
Benefits: Creative, Fun, Office Environment, Staff Perks, Bonus Schemes and more
Working Hours: 40 Hours Week (Flexible)
Annual Leave entitlement: Annual Leave entitlement: 24 days + Bank Holidays
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Finance, HR, Marketing, Business Support and Sales.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available – http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.