The Role – Marketing & PR Executive
Salary – £22k – Dependant on experience
Location – Nottingham, NG15
Hours – Monday – Friday | Full Time or Flexible | Permanent
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketing & PR Executive to join a well-established company based in Nottingham
The company have been operating with great success for over 30 Years and want to continue their established position in the Telecoms market. The company feel now is the time to recruit a Marketing & PR Executive to grow the business and increase their online presence with digital marketing.
If this role sounds like it could be for you, read on….
This role involves marketing of the company’s products and services online and using various social media platforms.
We’re looking for someone with a creative flair who has the ability to design eye-catching and stylish content for our website and social media platforms. You should have a good eye for detail and be able to understand the importance of writing great content and have copywriting experience.
We’d like to find a team player, someone who can bring fresh ideas to the business, with a can-do attitude.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Directors & Senior Managers of the business.
• Manage and Maintain our website
• Upload new content on a regular basis and share across relevant social media platforms
• Put in place and maintain an SEO strategy
• Implement and manage Livechat on our website to increase customer engagement
• Liaise with all departments within the business to obtain educational material, company stories and case studies
• Ensure Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter & Google for Business pages are consistent with our brand and are kept up to date
• Regularly post to social media
• Facebook & Linkedin advertising
EMAIL & MARKETING
• Implement an email marketing strategy & email automation workflow strategy and ensure all activities comply with GDPR
• Cleansing databases
• Develop and test landing pages to capture visitor emails
• Newsletters to different sectors
• Look on supplier portals for campaign ideas for specific products and services
• Organise Workshops & Webinars
• Sending Invitations
• Design infographics and colourful content to share on social media to enhance engagement
• Create banners for use on social media and the website
• Design leaflets and brochures for sales staff and events
• Designing adverts to be printed in magazines
• Plan and create new signature strip adverts
• Design proposals
PROGRAMMES YOU WILL WORK WITH
• Microsoft – Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint
• Adobe – including Photoshop
• Survey Monkey
If you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role and want to be part of a growing company then please apply now!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.