Interested in working for a company which promotes career development and progression? A company who celebrates success and rewards their consultants with the swankiest office, the best commission, target clubs, weekends away and many more things to take away the strain of being a top biller. Then apply today.
Yolk Recruitment is no ordinary company and we’re no ordinary employer either. We’re passionate about our staff and understand the importance of offering responsibility, exceptional earning potential, a resoundingly friendly working atmosphere and the training and support you need to continually further your career.
Officially the ‘Fastest Growing Recruitment Agency in Wales’ 2016. With a brand new HQ in Cardiff, a constantly growing team and appearing on Fast Growth 50’s list for the fifth consecutive year, Yolk is rapidly expanding and I am looking to speak with passionate and ambitious professionals with proven recruitment experience with demonstrable success.
We are looking actively for a Recruitment Consultant to join our established Marketing division. You will be working on a warm desk, recruiting for several key clients specialising in the recruitment of internal sales positions across South Wales.
Desirable skills and experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships with hiring managers
- Resilient and tenacious
- A sales background is highly desirable for this position with either industry experience or a business related degree
- Ability to persuade and influence
- Competitive & focussed
- Money & reward driven
- Competitive basic salary plus industry leading commission
- 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a day off your birthday
- Fantastic office environment with breakout areas including a pool table, juke box, games console and free parking
- A clear pathway for progression along with the training and support you need to achieve your career objectives
- Regular incentives such as target clubs and record breakers lunches
- Pension contributions, childcare vouchers and corporate discounts.
If you would like to find out more about the opportunity, Yolk, please contact Natalie Williams, Talent Manager 07581316211. To apply, please send your CV to email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.