Do you have a proven track record in selling professional marketing services? If yes then this is the role for you!
Excellent opportunity for a Services Sales Executive to join or growing professional Growth Team here at QC. In this role you work closely with the Head of Client Services and our Marketing team to drive pipeline developments and manage the sales process to ensure delivery.
What will you do?
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics with a strong focus on new business sales.
- Work closely with head of client services and marketing to drive pipeline development, by inputting to campaigns, supporting lead generation at events as well as cold calling.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline to ensure over-achievement of targets.
- Ability to utilise and coordinate Queryclick domain experts in the sales cycle
Who are QC?
Founded in 2008, We are an independent digital marketing agency and SaaS provider focused on data-driven insights and pioneering in-house technology. QC combines performance marketing services with our unique data rebuilding software, to help clients remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
We are a ‘Remote First’ company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
The QueryClick vision: reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QueryClick, “culture” is more than a buzzword. We’re committed to making our company a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeing
- Proven track record of selling professional marketing services
- Knowledge and experience of SEO and Paid media services with the ability to build performance forecasts as part of the sales cycle.
- Strong business development skills – from cold calling to supporting lead generation at events
Some of our benefits include:
- Your Development
We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
- Work/Life Balance
Remote First, flexi hours, reduce travel costs and still have office space to collaborate as a team.
- Monthly staff rewards
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
UK Remote – WFH
Although this is UK remote / WFH please note there will be some UK travel to our offices and client sites, therefore this will be more accessible, easier if already UK based or relocating here.
Competitive Salary + OTE dependent on skills and experience
If you are QC then please apply now – we look forward to receiving your application.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.