We are acting on behalf of one of the UK’s largest and most well established full-service digital agencies. They take a comprehensive approach to digital marketing, with specialisms covering SEO, paid media (PPC & display), digital PR, CRO and content marketing, supporting both vertical and horizontal markets, so lots of variety and opportunity for further growth. They are a multiple award winner with an excellent client portfolio, and more importantly a company that is invested in providing an excellent working environment for its employees.
As a result of our client’s continued growth, both organically and through acquisitions, we are now searching for an experienced Marketing Strategy Manager with a proven track record. This role will report directly into the Head of Strategy.
Our ideal candidate will be someone for whom immediate rapport building is done quickly and effectively, by establishing and maintaining strong business relationships. You will be someone who has demonstrable experience of proactively analysing and then adapting / developing strategies based on findings as well as writing strategy from scratch. You will enjoy being customer-facing, and will have regular contact with your clients and internal teams to ensure smooth roll-out and implementation of strategies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Market research – from focus groups to Google Analytics, you will have experience of this;
- Creating marketing strategy based on your client specification and requirements;
- Analysis and development of strategy;
- Assisting Head of Strategy with pitches and even attending pitches in their absence;
- Identifying cross-selling opportunities where possible.
Essential Skills & Experience
We are searching for candidates who:
- Have 4+ years of demonstrable experience in a marketing manager / account manager role within an agency or in-house environment;
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their own workload;
- Have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and provide excellent levels of customer service, with the ability to build long lasting relationships;
- Enjoy being customer-facing;
- Possess a naturally analytical mind and place immense importance on attention to detail;
- Have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics – this is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative and dynamic individual who is looking for a serious career opportunity with a company that will nurture your talent and provide you with room to progress. If you would like further information, or to apply, please contact Mohsin for a confidential chat.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.