Marketing Team Administrator
South Marston, Swindon
Salary £20,000- £23,000 DOE
- Genuine career opportunities across the UK & overseas
- Opportunity for you to shape your own role- with the right attitude & commitment
- Trending new era industry!
My client is a leader in their field with design and innovation at their core. With ambitious future growth plans, they are looking to strengthen their busy Marketing function with an impeccable, efficient and passionate Administrator.
As Marketing Team Administrator, you will play pivotal role in supporting key business functions. You will support with administration and operational tasks, allowing you to truly carve your own role, setting your own goals and leading to further role development as the business continues to grow.
- Execute market research activities to understand the market developments, new launches and product positioning of competition
- Support the Marketing department with social media schedules
- Support with proofing and correcting brand information and content
- Preparing of presentations and reports on behalf of Head of Marketing
- Creation of marketing department performance reports including digital analytics
- Sourcing materials for events
- Venue liaison on marketing department requests and updates to schedule
- Management of all travel and bookings
- Organisation of staff and speaker travel itineraries at events
- Pre and post event customer support for information
- Responding and processing customer orders, enquiries and requests
- Sending customers marketing materials when requested
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of an established team based within a beautiful, modern office
- Opportunity for you to be creative; forthcoming with new ideas, initiatives- you will have a voice!
- Autonomy, responsibility, ownership and recognition
The experience you will need…
- Ideally you will already be a Marketing Assistant or Marketing Coordinator
- Confident IT user- across MS, Adobe (useful) & other marketing systems & software
- Self motivated, a creative ‘outside the box’ thinker
- Above all, you will have a vibrant, passionate and energetic personality
Send your CV to Michaela today!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.