Are you looking for your next Media Sales Executive role? My clients are a Global Expat network with information on anything you need to live and work abroad. With information on over 40 different countries, and more than 50 different regions, they will be able to help you find the right property, job, blog, directory and much, much more, wherever you choose to live.
They have over 2 million unique visitors to their site every month, with a 20% return rate and have recently gone through a round of funding. They are currently growing through a growth spurt, hence the reason for this role being available. My client is looking for their next Media Sales Executive to join their team and work on growing their English-speaking regions.
Role and responsibilities
The Media Sales Executive will be responsible for the following tasks:
• The sales executive will be tasked with reaching out to start-ups, SMEs and national companies across all regions.
• You will be encouraging businesses to utilize AngloInfo’s platform to digitally advertise their service.
The Media Sales Executive will have the following experience and attributes:
• You need to be a fluent in spoken and written English
• The ideal candidate will have some B2B/B2C sales experience
• You will be a proactive person who thrives in a target driven environment
• The ideal candidate will be able to drive and have their own car due to the location of this role.
Are you a Media Sales Executive who could do this role? Get in touch with us today! This is a great opportunity for you to grow in a fast-paced business with tonnes of career progression available.
£18,000 to £22,000 pa basic, upto £4,000 variable | Details on ApplicationAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.