*IMPORTANT A lot of our jobs are currently frozen because of the Coronavirus. However, we have been in touch with all our clients who assure us that these jobs will be live again as soon as possible. So meantime it is probably a great idea for you to apply or register with us so we can book you in when things get a bit easier. You can also contact us on 01444 456077 to talk things through if you need to.*
Do you have some media sales experience and are ready for your next challenge? Would you like to work for a media company who sell to an international client base?
You would be joining a friendly, ambitious team who will support you on your sales journey. You will be a highly self-motivated and success driven self-starter, who is confident selling to clients at all levels – face to face, by phone and e-mail.
The company you would be working for are building on their huge business success by expanding their team. The career potential for this role could be huge – the company would actively look to progress you to the next level as soon as possible.
The Role of Media Sales Executive includes:
- Selling cross platform opportunities (print, digital and events) to clients at every opportunity, as per agreed targets to deliver maximum revenue.
- Attending face-to-face meetings to nurture and develop relationships with key customer accounts.
- Work across all relevant touch points to develop and expand your contact base.
- Following up on leads and managing existing accounts to deliver maximum revenue.
The key attributes of the Media Sales Executive include:
- Have a proven track record of maintaining and building on current relationships to ensure per agreed targets have been met.
- Demonstrable previous experience selling print or digital advertising.
- Strong communication skills to ensure you can liaise cross-department to build relationships and improve efficiency.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a part of a team to ensure effectively completing daily tasks.
The role of Media Sales Executive is based in Kent and is paying up to £27,000 + uncapped com + bens.
To start your application to the role, please click Apply now.
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.