An exciting new position for a Business Development Manager has arisen, supporting the sales strategy of this client’s packaging products. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving B2B sales, as well as managing existing accounts.
The Business Development Manager is responsible for all sales activities within their territory including lead generation, prospect visits, negotiating with key decision makers and developing/winning new business.
We are looking for an experienced field-based sales professional with a strong track record of business development and winning new business. Experience within packaging/cartons is highly desirable.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious sales professional looking for a new challenge with a growing company. For this role we offer a competitive salary, commission, company car and a great benefits package.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs across an allocated region.
- Generate new business and manage existing accounts within the region.
- Direct commercial management responsibility for all allocated customers and prospects including: budget/plan delivery, working capital management and cross selling.
- Develop and execute clear and logical sales activity plans.
- The coordination of all customer site activity for allocated customers.
- Establish contacts and make visits and presentations to procurement and sourcing teams.
- Produce reports and analysis of performance.
- CRM management and sales related management as allocated.
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Proven business experience in customer facing role, preferably new business development/B2B field sales.
- An understanding of manufacturing and production.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Printed packaging sales experience is highly desirable.
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to demonstrate resilience, drive and have a focus on delivering results.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
TO APPLY please email your full CV details to us and we will be in touch.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.