Hampshire Life magazine celebrates the very best aspects of life in this fabulous county – all wrapped up in a beautiful monthly magazine. Each issue offers readers the chance to explore Hampshire with features on the county’s towns and villages plus interviews with the celebrities and most celebrated residents.
Working remotely, we are currently recruiting for an Account Manager to sell print and digital advertising solutions on this popular publication to businesses throughout a geographical area of Hampshire.
You will be regularly visiting existing advertising clients as well as targeting new and lapsed businesses advising them on the best ways to attract new customers and associating their luxury brand with our affluent readers.
You will be out visiting customers the majority of the time, so the need to drive is essential. As well as visiting clients with our pre-booked appointments you will also drop into other business and organisations, taking the opportunity to speak to decision makers and promote the advertising opportunities that exist in this well-known brand.
The challenging yet fulfilling role will really give you the chance to shine and develop existing long-term relationships to the next level. Alongside a professional sales approach, you must be able to communicate at all levels, as well as deliver complex presentations and host question and answer sessions at a senior level.
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE:
- Proven media sales experience
- Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
- Strong B2B sales background
- Proven track record in selling to SMEs/professional businesses
- Excellent business acumen, able to converse well with senior contacts
- Ability to build networks at functions and through social media
- Advertising/marketing/local media knowledge or background
- Preference to win new business and create own leads
- Ability to work well with editors and business writers
- Ability to create inspiring campaigns and advertising solutions
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Basic starting salary of up to £23,000
- Company car, laptop, tablet and phone
- Achievable monthly bonus structure and on-target earnings of £8,400 annum
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Free weekly & monthly publications
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
- Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs – content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning ‘New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history – just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
A few facts about us:
- We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
- Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
- There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
- Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
- Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
- We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.