Due to continual expansion and growth plans for 2018 we are currently seeking a Media Sales Executive for our recruitment sales team covering our JOBS24 brand, both print and digital recruitment advertising. Working on a full or part-time basis (all flexible working hours considered) we are looking for a dedicated and driven sales individual to thrive within this team based at our head office in the heart of Norwich.
The position is an ideal stepping stone for those in a telesales role who are wanting a new challenge and the chance to own and develop key accounts as well as win new clients.
As you would expect, this sales role will see you selling print and digital advertising campaigns and solutions to new businesses as well as looking after existing key accounts. You will also have a vibrant energy and determination to grow your client base by winning new accounts and seeing these grow in success.
Within this sales role you will be presenting digital advertising solutions to a database of clients. As a result of consulting with our customers and understanding their needs you will offer the right multi-platform campaigns such as digital display advertising.
You will also be making outgoing sales calls to both local businesses and national agencies, talking about their recruitment needs, and will need to have excellent communication skills.
We welcome applications from individuals seeking full or part-time hours.
We are looking for the successful candidate to join us at the start of 2018, but will be interviewing before or after Christmas.
- Proven telephone sales experience
- Strong B2B sales background
- Proven track record in selling to SMEs/professional businesses
- Excellent business acumen, able to converse well with a range of clients
- Ideally from an advertising/marketing media background
- Preference to win new business and create own leads
- Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
- Willing to learn and develop within the media industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Basic starting salary of up to £18,000
- Achievable monthly commission structure and on-target earnings of £8,400 per annum, pro rata for part time
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays, pro rata for part time
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
- Give As You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Archant is a privately owned media company serving geographical and specialist interest communities across a wide range of media and employing around 1,400 staff.
It is the fifth largest regional newspaper publisher in the UK with titles in East Anglia, London, Kent and the South West, publishing 1.6 million copies a week in print and reaching six million readers a month online. Its portfolio of more than 50 news brands includes the Eastern Daily Press in Norfolk, the East Anglian Daily Times in Suffolk and the Ham & High in London.
Archant is the largest publisher of regional and local lifestyle magazines and associated digital media in the UK. It also owns a range of specialist magazine titles circulating mainly in the UK and USA. Its portfolio of 80 magazine titles reaches an average of more than three million readers every month across the UK. In recent years it has extended its activities into exhibitions, events and digital media focused on the Weddings and French property markets.
The group, which was founded in 1845, has its roots in Norwich where most of its back office functions are located and has frontline staff based in the communities that it serves across the UK.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.