Lloyd Recruitment Services has a fantastic job opportunity for a Media Sales Executive to join a well-established and fast growing company based in Croydon.
Do you have experience in Media Sales or B2B sales?
Would you like to work within a friendly and motivated team?
If the answer is yes then read on…
What’s in it for you?
This is a publishing company which is extremely well-established and only continues to succeed. They are forward thinking and offer a great environment to work in within their bright, open plan offices.They offer a salary of £25K, OTE of up to £30K – 25 days of holiday per year (with the option to buy or sell), health plan and life insurance cover, Cycle 2 Work scheme, discounted gym memberships, retail discount vouchers and much more!
What you will need:
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding sales targets
- A track record of building robust relationships with clients
- A professional and collaborative attitude and excellent telephone presentation skills
- Willing and able to attend occasional external meetings and trade shows
- Confident, enthusiastic and charismatic on the phone
- Enjoy speaking to people and building strong working relationships with them
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Organised and have good time-management skills
- Attention to detail and an ability to work under pressure
What you will do:
This role is predominantly office-based and you will be responsible for the following:
- Selling and developing relationships over the phone
- Proven telesales experience ideally within a B2B environment
- Canvassing potential new advertisers
- Sourcing sales leads from competitor magazines, online, show exhibitors and lapsed advertisers
- Reporting sales figures on a daily basis
- Working to personal and team targets
- Representing the company brand at exhibitions and conferences, arranging meetings at shows with existing and potential accounts
- Writing proposals for potential clients
- Liaising with clients and internal designers to ensure artwork is delivered to the correct specification and by specified deadlines
Salary of £25k with uncapped commission.
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.