aspire cambridge is currently seeking a Medical Sales Executive for our client based in Impington, Cambridge.
- Achieving sales targets.
- Maximising margin.
- Local sales projections/forecasts and prospect lists.
- Key account management.
- Customer demonstrations and presentations.
- Maintaining customer relationship management data and account plans.
- Proposal implementation and negotiation.
- Attendance at conferences and exhibitions as required.
- Keeping up to date with competitors.
- Managing local territory – South East England
- This position will suit a driven sales professional who is self-motivated and focussed on selling with the highest integrity.
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and the ability to create and maintain diligent records.
- Requires a mature, common sense attitude along with an accurate, task-orientated approach.
- Needs the ability to negotiate and draft sales proposals, maintain account plans and work in a structured and orderly manner.
- A knowledge of the drugs of abuse screening or healthcare markets is desirable.
Qualifications and experience required
- 2+ years’ sales experience with proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience in selling point of care drugs of abuse testing or healthcare products/services and with detailed market knowledge (desirable).
- Scientific qualifications preferred.
- Experience in complex strategic sales where influencing skills are a key to success.
- Used to a field sales role making multiple sales calls each day.
- Able to undertake overnight travel as required.
- Permit to work in UK.
- Driving licence.
Location: Impington, Cambridge
Hours: Monday to Friday- Full Time
Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 plus bonus and car allowance
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical.. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Set up a job alert.